2035 Agri-Food-Tech Oceania Summit
The 2035 Oceania Summit in October 2022 is bringing stakeholders from all facets of the region’s agri-food-tech industry to discuss how to collectively reduce agricultural greenhouse gas emissions and design more resilient growing systems to address the intensifying impact of climate change.
The Summit is more than just a two-day meeting. It’s part of a longer term platform designed to focus on actionable outcomes that will create positive global impact.
The Summit will feature plenary sessions, breakout sessions, an exhibition, a start-up hub, an investment pitch event and a line-up of major local and international speakers.
The programme is designed to connect key stakeholders across the Oceania region and beyond, to finally address the impact of climate change on the agri-food industry.
The Summit outcomes include:
- Identifying opportunities to develop a net-zero food production system
- Leveraging the scientific advances being developed by our research community
- Taking decisive action to protect and conserve our oceans
- Working with indigenous communities by harnessing the power of traditional knowledge, science and technology
- Encouraging investment into our region’s growing agrifood tech sector
- Empowering our farmers to adopt news ways of sustainable agricultural production