The AgriFood Tech Sector Networking Event of the Year!
As New Zealand emerges from lockdowns, closed borders and re-connects with the world, October's 2035 Oceania Summit provides a unique opportunity for New Zealand's agrifood and agritech sectors to meet and engage in-person and meet peer delegations from around the world.
The Summit is more than just a two-day conference. It’s part of a long-term platform designed to focus on actionable outcomes that will create positive global impact. That will start with real face-to-face interaction at the Aotea Centre in Auckland.
With major international delegations arriving from Australia, the Pacific Islands, the USA and Europe, there has been no better opportunity for New Zealanders wanting to make a difference on the global stage. Whether you are in government, research, industry or investment, the Summit will provide the networking platform necessary to accelerate your ambition.
The Summit programme has been designed to connect key stakeholders across the Oceania region and beyond, to finally address the impact of climate change on the agri-food industry. It's your opportunity to make a difference. Take it!
The Summit outcomes include:
- Identifying opportunities to develop a net-zero food production system
- Leveraging the scientific advances being developed by our research community
- Taking decisive action to protect and conserve our oceans
- Working with indigenous communities by harnessing the power of traditional knowledge, science and technology
- Encouraging investment into our region’s growing agrifood tech sector
- Empowering our farmers to adopt news ways of sustainable agricultural production